Silly me... CS4 install problem thinks it is already installed.

Phil...@adobeforums.com

Mar 31, 2009, 10:20:37 PM3/31/09
Hi All,

I am a bit silly, I dragged the CS4 demo to trash then read the instructions that said not to do that! But now I cannot install the full suite as it thinks that InDesign (CS4) is already installed, but it definitely is not.

I tried running the install for other apps which was ok and then ran uninstaller like you are supposed to but no luck, still wont install.

Is there another way to run the full uninstaller?

BTW it is only the ID that wont install, the other apps are ok...

Michael Kazlow

Apr 1, 2009, 12:06:46 AM4/1/09
There is a CS4 clean Script that should help:

<http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cs4clean.html>

Phil...@adobeforums.com

Apr 1, 2009, 12:31:26 AM4/1/09
Thanks Mike, I knew I had seen something about that before... I will do that now.