Can't save PDF as PNG

Jan_Egil_K...@adobeforums.com

Sep 14, 2006, 2:03:46 PM9/14/06
diagram.pdf <http://old.landsbank.fo/test/diagram.pdf> can be saved as JPEG by my Acrobat Standard 7.0.8 on Windows 2000.

But when I try to save as PNG, the translated error is this:

Acrobat could not save a page in this document because of the following
error: There was an error when attempting to write to the file. The cause
may be insufficient disk space (Page 1)

Well, I have enough disk, and we all wish that the error message came with a number for crosslingual reference.

Anybody out there able to reproduce my problem? Or anyone able to save that PDF as PNG?

Anything I can do myself? My end user for this process will be on XP, maybe I should install a trial version of Acrobat on his PC?

Mar...@adobeforums.com

Sep 14, 2006, 2:12:02 PM9/14/06
I can save the file as png on XP with Acroabt 7.0.8

Claudio_González@adobeforums.com

Sep 14, 2006, 5:55:31 PM9/14/06
Try on a different computer. Your HD might be full of invisible .temp files.

ANKIT ROY

Feb 17, 2022, 2:36:10 AM2/17/22
If you want to convert PDF to PNG Mac then you must try an automated solution that results in 100% data accuracy. Export PDF to PNG files is not an easy task if not have the proper knowledge. You need to find out the most optimum solution to turn PDF into PNG on Mac that will give you an effective and efficient outcome. A professional solution always seems to be good enough to deal with and provides various customizable options and high data security throughout the process. You can refer to this article that will help you the best solution to save PDF as PNG.

Visit:- https://techinfobeez.com/guide-to-save-pdf-as-png-file-on-mac-machine/