The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading the document (110)

Timo Elliott

Aug 5, 2003, 11:39:29 AM8/5/03
I have an Adobe document that was generated by another piece of software. When I open it up and try and save it, I get the error message: "The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading the document (110)" Any ideas?

mike...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2012, 11:32:15 PM9/3/12
On Tuesday, August 5, 2003 11:08:04 AM UTC-5, Timo Elliott wrote:
> I have an Adobe document that was generated by another piece of software. When I open it up and try and save it, I get the error message: "The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading the document (110)" Any ideas?

having same problem, tried running admin mode and still didnt save

David H. Lipman

Sep 4, 2012, 8:16:43 AM9/4/12
From: <mike...@yahoo.com>
You are replying to a post that's 9 years old.

If you have a problem, create a new post and start a new thread about your
problem which should incl,ude the OS, and software names and respective
versions.

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

kara...@irchiver.com

Oct 6, 2012, 5:19:32 PM10/6/12
Try opening with another PDF reader and let us know if problem still
persists.

What software was used to generate the file?

akanim...@gmail.com

May 9, 2020, 12:10:07 AM5/9/20
On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 9:09:29 PM UTC+5:30, Timo Elliott wrote:
> I have an Adobe document that was generated by another piece of software. When I open it up and try and save it, I get the error message: "The document could not be saved. There was a problem reading the document (110)" Any ideas?

Optimize the file to remove Interactive content in Nitro PDF or elsewhere.