how to change comment text color and font?

Anthony B

Feb 28, 2008, 3:34:21 PM2/28/08
How do we change comment text color and fonts?

We use the tools, comments & markup, insert text box tool.
Is there better method to insert a lots of text into pdf file.

We are using Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional.
Our systems are Dell running Vista Ultimate 32 bits.

a14...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 11:36:21 PM4/2/08

Select the commented text. Then press CTRL + 'E'

scott...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2012, 5:07:36 PM6/27/12
THANK YOU. Never would've found that answer otherwise.

kara...@irchiver.com

Oct 6, 2012, 5:29:23 PM10/6/12
Cool trik.. Saved in my "Trick folder" :)

houshm...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2012, 4:57:17 AM10/7/12
tank you the answer was perfect

reza.kh...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2013, 4:03:21 AM3/4/13
thanks a lot

farha...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2013, 11:55:27 AM3/11/13
On Wednesday, April 2, 2008 11:36:21 PM UTC-4, a14...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 28, 1:34 pm, "Anthony B" <no.s...@no.spam.com> wrote: > How do we change comment text color and fonts?> > We use the tools, comments & markup, insert text box tool. > Is there better method to insert a lots of text into pdf file.> > We are using Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional. > Our systems are Dell running Vista Ultimate 32 bits.Select the commented text. Then press CTRL + 'E'

Thanks. It was really helpful.

dcha...@foilwyatt.com

Apr 4, 2013, 4:33:56 PM4/4/13
you rock. Thanks

dwo...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2013, 9:27:36 AM6/1/13
Nope...doesn't work for me

ssgo...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 2:34:56 PM7/15/13
Thanks for the tip. I was going mad!!

chrisf...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2013, 5:18:19 PM11/26/13
What I wanna know is, how did you figure that out? Is there a menu for it somewhere else? It's crazy that we'd have to come to a forum to find a command.

ryf...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2014, 9:31:17 AM1/20/14
Works perfectly, Thank You. I also found I could drag the "Text Style" tool up to my tool bar and attach it. This keeps it visible and activates it as you select text. No need to press "Ctrl-E" every time.

land...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2014, 4:13:17 PM4/18/14
Ha ha ha, Adobe! How was I supposed to know?

p.sham...@gmail.com

May 14, 2014, 9:29:31 AM5/14/14
On Thursday, April 3, 2008 8:06:21 AM UTC+4:30, a14...@gmail.com wrote:
Thank you genious

rsiva...@gmail.com

May 20, 2014, 11:31:00 PM5/20/14
Thanks for the Hint. Great save

boh...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2014, 6:19:06 AM9/16/14
Thanks , its works

paula...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2014, 4:20:48 PM11/14/14
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

talal....@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2015, 4:39:50 AM1/10/15
I found tons of articles talking about this and get nothing from them.
you just made my day with CTRL + "E"
thanks

mansoor...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2015, 12:26:34 AM12/29/15
great buddy its working :)

allison...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2016, 12:17:33 PM4/17/16
Nope! Did not work. Highlighted the text, CTRL+E - a little box pops up to tell me who the author is (me). That is all. Nope! Did not work. Quite a screw up.

amyma...@gmail.com

May 12, 2016, 11:10:42 AM5/12/16
On Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 3:34:21 PM UTC-5, Anthony B wrote:
This does not work to change text color inside a commenting bubble. It only works to change the properties of the commenting bubble or line, etc itself. I think people are asking how to change the format of text within a comment bubble to a color or make it bold. I am using Acrobat XI.

firewate...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2016, 8:37:18 PM6/24/16
Here's a pain-in-the-a** work around. Go into WordPad, type in the text you need, change all the formatting to whatever you need/desire, then copy this and paste in into the text box in Adobe PDF Reader (or I suppose whatever Adobe programm is giving you grief). Gets the results, takes a bit longer.

chefs...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2019, 3:25:38 PM10/29/19
How canI do a color change to my type in my business review using a Mac?

alez...@gmail.com

May 25, 2020, 1:06:51 PM5/25/20
четверг, 3 апреля 2008 г., 7:36:21 UTC+4 пользователь a14...@gmail.com написал:
Thank you! It still works!