How to arrange a Word Word document to look similar to a PDF file

Blaq Mamba

Jun 24, 2022, 2:38:37 PMJun 24
Hi guys, can someone assist me with this challenge please,
"I have 2 files (1 word and 1 pdf), If I gave you the raw word file and asked you to arrange it and design it in such a way that it would look similar to the PDF, could you tell me how much time it would take you to rearrange the word document in such a way that it will look as close as possible to the PDF file? If you estimate, then the range of estimate should be in minutes and the difference between the minimum and maximum is not higher than 10 mins."