acrobat pdfmaker was not able to mail merge the document

cwiko...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 5:49:46 PM6/4/20
I have been doing a mail merge in Word 2016 for 6 months. With the merge, I use the Print to PDF to print this merge into its multiple files (usually 100+). I have Acrobat Pro 2017. (I also have the free Acrobat Reader installed too.) This has worked for past 6 months. Now, this month, I get the above error. It usually "errors out" after about 5-10 minutes. What has changed that this no longer works?