ADNI progression summaries using the ADNIMERGE R package

Rolf Heckemann

May 7, 2024, 1:33:35 PMMay 7
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
Hi

I am looking for examples using the ADNIMERGE package for R. The page https://adni.bitbucket.io/articles/Progression.html sounds promising, but unfortunately the source code link to `Progression.Rmd` is either dead or requires authentication. I would appreciate any advice on finding the file or on finding the authors of the page -- thanks in advance!

Rolf Heckemann

Rolf Heckemann

May 13, 2024, 3:13:11 AMMay 13
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
Answering my own question, in case someone else needs this: the source code examples are part of the ADNIMERGE R package download available on IDA.