Can't reach the ADNI website

Kelly Rootes-Murdy

Aug 9, 2022, 10:02:04 AM8/9/22
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
Is anyone else having difficulties reaching the adni.loni.usc.edu site? I can't even get to the login page.

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 9, 2022, 10:58:59 AM8/9/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

I will be on a call that should have some folks from LONI on it, so I can ask then. I had heard yesterday there were some issues with the website coming up in searches, but hadn’t heard of problems accessing the site itself. I just tried and am also having difficulty.

If nobody from LONI is on the call, I will email them (though I’m sure they are aware of the problem!) I’ll let folks know what I find out!

Danielle

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.

Kelly Rootes-Murdy

Aug 12, 2022, 11:34:33 AM8/12/22
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
The website is back up and running as of 11am EST.

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 12, 2022, 11:35:44 AM8/12/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

It is still not loading for me…

Zack Hausle

Aug 12, 2022, 11:50:44 AM8/12/22
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
Just got "Error establishing a database connection" at 11:50 AM (EST).

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 12, 2022, 12:05:31 PM8/12/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Yes, that is the message I get as well…

Danielle

Henry Musto

Aug 12, 2022, 3:46:32 PM8/12/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Hi

It is still down for me.

Thanks

Henry

ANINDITA BHATTACHARJEE Res. Scholar, School of Biomed. Engg. IIT (BHU)

Aug 15, 2022, 2:49:53 AM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

ADNI site is still unreachable for me.

Regards,
Anindita

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 15, 2022, 11:04:40 AM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

I was able to access the site just now. You can also try IDA (usc.edu).

Danielle

ANINDITA BHATTACHARJEE Res. Scholar, School of Biomed. Engg. IIT (BHU)

Aug 15, 2022, 1:16:03 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Is it working for anybody from INDIA?

ANINDITA BHATTACHARJEE Res. Scholar, School of Biomed. Engg. IIT (BHU)

Aug 15, 2022, 1:17:15 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is working now. Thanks

AYAH Asy

Aug 15, 2022, 1:20:00 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
No it's not working with me
Any body here like me

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 15, 2022, 1:45:56 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Have you tried https://ida.loni.usc.edu/login.jsp?project=ADNI or https://adni.loni.usc.edu/ and then clicking on Data & Samples (and Access Data and Samples) and then login (under Data Archive Login in the middle of the page)?

Danielle

AYAH Asy

Aug 15, 2022, 2:08:08 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Hello
This link https://ida.loni.usc.edu/login.jsp?project=ADNI open with me but I can't reach to ADNI Data from this website

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 15, 2022, 2:10:32 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

If you click on Log In (Upper right corner of the page) and enter your login username and password, does that take you anywhere?

AYAH Asy

Aug 15, 2022, 2:13:00 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
I'm already logged in but I couldn't access ADNI

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 15, 2022, 2:13:52 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Were you able to access ADNI data before?

AYAH Asy

Aug 15, 2022, 2:14:37 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 15, 2022, 2:18:27 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Have you applied for access to ADNI data? If not, you need to do that first. Go to https://adni.loni.usc.edu/ and then click on Data & Samples (and Access Data and Samples). Then scroll down to Apply For Access to Data and click on Apply for ADNI data – you will have to fill out the application. Once it is approved, access to ADNI data will be made available.

AYAH Asy

Aug 15, 2022, 2:20:40 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,
but unfortunately this like doesn't work with me

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 15, 2022, 2:25:51 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Have you tried clicking on Featured Studies on https://ida.loni.usc.edu/login.jsp and then click on ADNI under Studies you can apply to? Then click on Apply for Access?

AYAH Asy

Aug 15, 2022, 2:41:19 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
I did all the steps, but in the end I was transferred to ADNI site and the site didn't work with me

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 15, 2022, 2:44:28 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

I’m not sure what else to recommend – maybe try emailing LONI directly (ad...@loni.usc.edu) and give detailed information about what you have tried and where things fail?

AYAH Asy

Aug 15, 2022, 3:04:57 PM8/15/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

AYAH Asy

Aug 20, 2022, 1:09:12 PM8/20/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Hello Good evening, I am an Egyptian researcher doing a search about Deep Learning approaches for Early Detection of Alzheimer's Disease using Multi-modal Neuroimaging Data
 So, I need MRI And PET Images
But I couldn't find any PET Images, even though ADNI site said , there are PET Images are available
Please can help me and send me this data if available

Danielle J Harvey

Aug 22, 2022, 12:23:44 PM8/22/22
to adni...@googlegroups.com

There are a lot of PET images – we have FDG-PET, amyloid PET (some PiB (ADNI-1), AV45 (ADNI GO/2/3), florbetaben (FBB) (ADNI-3)), and tau-PET (AV1451 mainly in ADNI-3). There are summary data generated by UC Berkeley and Banner available for download on the Study Data page. If you want the images themselves, in the IDA (where I assume you found the MRI scans), you can search for PET Scans (in the section for IMAGE, deselect MRI and instead, select PET, then under IMAGING PROTOCOL, you can select the specific Radiopharmaceutical for the type of PET scan you are looking for.