CN demographics

Ashwag Rafea Alruwaili

Oct 29, 2020, 4:56:06 AM10/29/20
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Can someone explain how to get access to CN demographics? I have searched for 2 CN subjects (023_S_4020 and 002_S_0413) in the PTDEMOG excel file ( Subject Demographics [ADNI1,GO,2,3] ) here without any luck.

Appreciate your help
Ash

Danielle J Harvey

Oct 29, 2020, 11:14:07 AM10/29/20
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ash,

Most of the ADNI datafiles use RID as the unique participant identifier (images and GWAS (I think) use the PTID). You can either use the ROSTER file (in the Enrollment section of the Study Data page) to merge PTID to RID or you can strip the PTID to the last 4 digits, as PTID is constructed as XXX_S_YYYY where YYYY is the RID.

Danielle

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.

Ashwag Rafea Alruwaili

Oct 29, 2020, 5:33:54 PM10/29/20
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Danielle for your reply. I do have the RID from the PTID, however, I can not find the demographics of 2 controls in the PTDEMOG excel file. Is there any other demographic files? Could these subjects be missed out?

Thanks again
Ash

Naomi Saito

Oct 29, 2020, 5:48:29 PM10/29/20
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ash,
I just checked PTDEMOG file (which I downloaded on Oct 22 from LONI), and found that RID of 413 and 4020 are in the file.
Naomi

Oct 30, 2020, 1:17:57 PM10/30/20
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Found them great thanks to you all.