Amprion alpha-synuclein SAA data not available in

Jian Wj Wang

May 8, 2024, 7:46:10 PMMay 8
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Hi Danielle,

            I noticed that Amprion synuclein seeding assay data disappeared from the loni site.

            The version from 2023-09-29 used to be located in the Biospecimen, Biospecimen results section.

Thanks,

-Jian

Danielle J Harvey

May 10, 2024, 11:20:41 AMMay 10
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jian,

I just learned that the file had been taken down, because an amended version of it along with documentation are expected. I don’t yet know when that will become available, but hopefully soon!

Danielle

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.

Jian Wj Wang

May 10, 2024, 4:55:01 PMMay 10
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Danielle for the information. Have a great weekend.

-Jian