Manuscript Submission

amna saeed

May 22, 2024, 7:26:14 AMMay 22
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
Hello,

I have completed writing my manuscript, which includes data from ADNI. Can someone please guide me through the necessary steps and provide relevant information on who at ADNI I should submit the manuscript to? How much time it takes normally and in what format?

Dave Evenden

May 22, 2024, 7:44:31 AMMay 22
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
I think it is all here....

https://adni.loni.usc.edu/wp-content/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_DSP_Policy.pdf

Found on the POLICIES AND PROCEDURES section under the DOCUMENTS tab, here... https://adni.loni.usc.edu/methods/documents/

Also helpful to look at one or two already published papers to see what the final result looks like.

amna saeed

May 22, 2024, 2:19:11 PMMay 22
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much!