Changes in data structure - initial health and medical history

Reihaneh Ahmadi

Apr 17, 2024, 8:41:46 AMApr 17
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
Dear ADNI team,

I've been working with the initial health table to extract self-reported sleep apnea features for subjects in the ADNI 3 cohort. Recently, I encountered a problem where I needed to redownload the initial health and medical history tables to extract apnea lables for ADNI 1,2,3. Surprisingly, I couldn't find the description column where the apnea was previously reported. Could you please help me locate where I can find these descriptions? Or what would be the alternative options?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Reihaneh Ahmadi

Danielle J Harvey

Apr 17, 2024, 10:42:21 AMApr 17
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Hi Reihaneh,

Text fields were recently removed due to privacy concerns, until the ADNI team can review all of the entries for potentially identifying information. So, if the variables you were using previously contain free text (comment fields or description fields), that is an explanation.

We don’t currently have a timeline for rerelease of these variables. We apologize for the delay.

Danielle

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.
Message has been deleted