CSF sTREM2 data and plasma GFAP data for ADNI3

Marion Baillet

Feb 12, 2024, 9:28:05 AMFeb 12
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data

Hello everyone

I am interested in looking at CSF sTREM2 data and plasma GFAP data for ADNI3. I downloaded the CSF soluble triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 2 (sTREM2) and progranulin (PGRN) dataset (ADNI_HAASS_WASHU_LAB.csv) in the biospecimen results of the LONI website. However, I noticed that this file does not seem to contain ADNI3 and was uploaded in 2018. Similarly, I downloaded the FNIH Biomarkers Consortium Plasma Abeta Project: ADx VUmc dataset (PLASMA_ABETA_PROJECT_QUANTERIX.csv) containing plasma GFAP data but this file seems to contain a reduce sample of ADNI3 participants (last upload in 2021). Would you happen to know if and when these files will be updated for ADNI3 on the LONI website?

Sincerely,

Marion

Danielle J Harvey

Feb 12, 2024, 10:18:18 AMFeb 12
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Hi Marion,

Those were part of side projects conducted by investigators or consortia outside ADNI who requested the use of ADNI samples. Part of the requirement of being provided samples is that they need to share the data generated from those samples. I do not know if either of those groups are processing more samples for the respective measurements.

Danielle

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.

Gohar Zavradyan

Mar 12, 2024, 3:44:08 PMMar 12
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data

Hello Danielle,

I hope this email finds you well. If we, as a lab, wanted to conduct side projects on the blood and CSF samples collected through ADNI, would we have access to those fluid samples? May I please get more information on this?

Thank you!

Kindly,

Gohar

Danielle J Harvey

Mar 12, 2024, 5:58:31 PMMar 12
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Hi Gohar

Please refer to the “Request Samples” section of the following website for more information: ADNI |  ACCESS DATA (usc.edu)

Danielle