Download latest data from ADNI

Abderazzak Mouiha

Apr 16, 2024, 11:53:06 AMApr 16
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
Hello everyone, I've just registered on the ADNI website, and I want to download the latest imaging and genetic data, like:
Hippocampal volumes.
ADAS, and MMSE,
Age, Sex, visit (at screnning, after 6 months, 12months etc...
etc....
How can I do that? Can someone help me?
Thanks!

Danielle J Harvey

Apr 16, 2024, 12:20:02 PMApr 16
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Once you log in to the data page (IDA (usc.edu)), you can access the Study Data page (which contains individual data files for specific information, such as demographics, neuropsych battery, diagnosis – there is also a merged data file (ADNIMERGE – Key ADNI tables merged into one table) , so you have access to all of the data). I’d recommend that you log in, look around a little, search the data dictionary and then come back with specific questions you have.

Danielle

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.