Use of artificial intelligence co-scientists

10 views
Skip to first unread message

Simon Lovestone

unread,
Oct 6, 2026, 10:31:42 AM (3 days ago) Oct 6
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
I have a question about the use of AI. I have read the use-terms of ADNI regrading AI and think i know the answer to this question but - in the spirit of abundance of caution - can I use an AI to help me to design an experiment and to generate analytical processes which I then use? The AI itself goes nowhere near the data

Danielle J Harvey

unread,
Oct 7, 2026, 4:12:03 PM (2 days ago) Oct 7
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Hi Simon,

 

As long as you are sticking to concepts and not the actual data when you use AI, that should be fine.

 

Danielle

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to adni-data+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adni-data/abae423c-6e44-4c4b-8483-05caf5f29621n%40googlegroups.com.

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages