Medication Logs

John Georgoulias

May 2, 2024, 3:35:33 AMMay 2
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
Hello everyone,

I see that the CMMED column on RECCMEDS is still not present. What I need for my thesis work is the CMMED column for ADNI2 (since most information for ADNI2 on RECCMEDS is there). Is there a way I can get the column if it's ready and, if it's not, do you know when will it be?

Thanks,
John

Raymond Yuan SHANG

May 10, 2024, 6:23:56 PMMay 10
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
I have similar questions. I tried to get the medication/drug information from the medlist ID. However, I did not find a table to map the medlist ID to the medication names. Anyone has some clues?

Thanks,
Yuan Shang