How to download

Stalin Babu

Jan 29, 2021, 11:20:42 AM1/29/21
to adni...@googlegroups.com

---

Dear sir,

I am trying to download Alzheimer’s dataset for that purpose I am Registrated and sent request to For ANDI dataset but still it shows pending.

Please given me any alternative link for download
MRI images of Alzheimer’s.

Thanking you

--
With Regards
Stalin Babu . G

--
With Regards
Stalin Babu . G

Danielle J Harvey

Jan 29, 2021, 11:24:14 AM1/29/21
to adni...@googlegroups.com

Hi Stalin,

When did you apply for access to the ADNI database? Often, applicants are approved within a week, though sometimes it takes longer than that. Unfortunately, until you have an approved account on LONI, you will not be able to access the data or the images.

Danielle

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.