Method Validation: ADMC Duke Biocrates MxP Quant 500 Longitudinal

Polina Vyniavska

Jun 10, 2024, 6:30:46 AMJun 10
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask if someone has experience with the validation of chemical analytical methods.

For example, I am interested in analyzing metabolomics data obtained using LC-MS/MS and FIA-MS. Before that, it is essential to ensure that methods are validated, e.g. accuracy, specificity, selectivity, intra- and inter-laboratory precision.

I know there is QC data but is it enough to accept the data is accurate? Are there any method validation reports available? What would you suggest?

Thank you.