Dikshi Mehta

Apr 15, 2021, 3:23:05 AM4/15/21
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I wanted to access T2 image of all patients and I cannot find them.
Can someone please help me in how to do this? It is for my undergrad project

Danielle J Harvey

Apr 15, 2021, 2:35:20 PM4/15/21
to adni...@googlegroups.com

When you log into LONI, you have a choice of either accessing the study data files (such as neuropsychology scores, summaries derived from the images, demographics, etc.) or the images themselves. To access the images, once you log in, click on Download and then Image Collections. You can then click on the Advanced Search (beta) tab to specify what type of images you are looking for. There is a place in the search to specify T2 images.

Danielle

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.