Question

张文娟

May 6, 2024, 9:27:17 PMMay 6
to Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data
Hello, I am a researcher from China. I am currently doing an Alzheimer's disease classification task based on deep learning. Since I need to use the data of Abeta40 and Abeta42 content and corresponding ratios in the subjects' CSF, But I didn't find the corresponding resource in your database. Can you send the data resources to this email address or tell me the correct download method.

Danielle J Harvey

May 6, 2024, 9:32:27 PMMay 6
to adni...@googlegroups.com

You can find the data on the Study Data page in the Biospecimens section – refer to the files for UPenn Elecsys (UPENN CSF Biomarkers Roche Elecsys [ADNI1,GO,2,3] ). You will also find a corresponding methods document  (in the same section) and details about the included variables in the Data Dictionary (in the Study Info section of the Study Data page).

Danielle

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.

张文娟

May 7, 2024, 5:35:38 PMMay 7
to adni...@googlegroups.com
Really appreciate your answer, it almost made me scream with excitement - I've really been researching this stuff for a long time. Once again, I would like to express my sincerest thanks to you!

'Danielle J Harvey' via Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Data <adni...@googlegroups.com> 于2024年5月7日周二 09:32写道: