Problem restarting account on the same day

gwstuff

Aug 18, 2011, 3:13:40 PM8/18/11
to admob-advert...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Ever since the transition over to Google accounts, I can no longer -restart- a campaign on the same day. This is very weird behavior. So if I run a campaign with $300 and when it exhausts funds I want to spend another $300, the campaign won't start again. I have to wait till the end of the UTC day to see it run.

This sucks. I contacted Admob support twice but without any response :-( Case numbers:
00058397 and 00058398.

Does anyone know (and could somebody in Admob care to explain) what's happening?