animated gif ads error

Realore

May 30, 2011, 7:53:59 AM5/30/11
to AdMob Advertiser Discuss
We are starting campain for iPad via AdMob and trying to upload our
animated gif ads to AdMob site.
We knew ad specs, ad sizes and file formats and did them as they
should be http://helpcenter.admob.com/content/ad-creative
However our ads
IAB Medium Rectangle (300x250) - iPad less then 75 gif,
IAB Standard Banner (468x60) - iPad less then 75 gif,
IAB Leaderboard (728x90) - iPad less then 75 gif
was not approved by admob site sistem. We check our ads again and
again -less then 75 gif. Anyway we can't upload them. Is it site
problem? Or ours? Please, let me know how we could fix it?
Or all gif AdMob Animated Gif ads should less than or equal to 15
seconds in length, not loop more than 3 times and equal to 10k in
size.
Please, help us. We would like start our campain asap.
Thank you in advance.