Account canceled

a...@iber4.com

Apr 7, 2011, 1:40:11 PM4/7/11
to AdMob Advertiser Discuss
To whom it may concern,

Yesterday for a reason that I do not know, my account was canceled:
angel...@yahoo.com In a very rude way, without no warning, no
previous notify or anything similar.

I got many Apps, some of them like Magnetball in top 100, week after
week, with almost 3000 to 10 000 downloads daily.

I trusted my Apps to Admob to advertise and I receive this behavior
as payment.

If I made any mistake (I really doubt it) or any of my Apps does not
pass the Admob policies, please, let me know it and I will correct
this if make sense.

As well, my funds have been frozen and in case of total disagreement
I demand my money back, if not, I will not hesitate in take the legal
routes to demand this excessive abuse in the US court.

Anuj Tenani

Apr 8, 2011, 5:22:35 AM4/8/11
to admob-advert...@googlegroups.com
Frau(a)dmob will never ever reply to your inquiries.

In...@internetmarketingshoppingmall.com

Apr 8, 2011, 9:55:17 AM4/8/11
to admob-advert...@googlegroups.com
Wow! Sorry to hear that.
There are other resources for you to turn to to make money.
Good luck!
MobiDeviceAds.com

Gadi

Apr 27, 2011, 3:44:21 AM4/27/11
to AdMob Advertiser Discuss
can you specify other options to advertise on mobile devices?

On Apr 8, 4:55 pm, <I...@InternetMarketingShoppingMall.com> wrote:
> Wow!  Sorry to hear that.
> There are other resources for you to turn to to make money.
> Good luck!
> MobiDeviceAds.com

Bidnsell

Apr 19, 2011, 2:49:09 PM4/19/11