Huge Fraud on Admod network - Admob don't care ?

Mediacom

Jul 7, 2011, 10:45:36 AM7/7/11
to AdMob Advertiser Discuss
Hi all,

We're advertiser in France and we're facing (like other companies) a
huge organized Fraud on Admob (about 60% of our clic !).

The huge amount of invalid clic was detected since the end of may. We
alerted Admob Support 3 times and gave relevant info about those
invalid clics but we never get any reply...

So we decide to advise other advertiser to take care since Admob don't
seems to do anything.

As I said, we are a French advertiser and we target the French market.
Since the end of may and mostly in June, we got a huge trafic from
referer like pemburudolar.com with customers ip based in China, Taiwan
and so on... We contacted other french companies and they had the same
conclusion. I don't know if the issues is only with France location
but I don't think so.

So we advise any adveriser to check their logs. If you have refere
like those bellow, you are another victim of the Fraud that Admob
don't solve for more than a month. If so, you spent a lot of money in
the void (mmh no, in the pocket of admob) and we recommend you to stop
immediatly your campaign.

This is some referer used by frauder (always the same kind or url from
the same IP location which differs from the campaign parameters... how
admob can't see it !!!)

http://totok.gembelnecis.com/c.php?action=goldengroup/0407032645/0.85
http://mustika.pemburudolar.com/b.php?action=goldenwapwall/0407032720/0.24
http://muslihah.pemburudolar.com/index.php?action=goldenwap/0407032700/0.92