'Cannot connect to itunes store' error message when clicking on add link from iPhone

Chris

Apr 19, 2011, 2:21:50 PM4/19/11
to AdMob Advertiser Discuss
Hi everyone,

I have an Admob add which has a link underneath it. That link works in
Google Chrome, however, when I use it on an iphone, it opens the
iTunes Store and then consistently shows the message 'Cannot connect
to iTunes Store'.

I originally created the ad with a desktop link to the 'app' so is
there any way to clear out the list of existing apps on AdMob? Or else
does anyone know anything about this issue?

Thanks a lot!

Chris

DWIGHT SCRUGGS

Apr 28, 2011, 1:11:23 AM4/28/11
to admob-advert...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chris,
I don't know why I keep getting the complaints of other "Admob" members about "Admob"  sent to my email address.
Maybe it's because I joined and quit "Admob" the 1st month they launched for the same reason but what ever the reason, maybe it's a good thing.
Maybe if you're still looking for a way to make a lifetime income you can retire on you may have come to the right place and I may have the perfect opportunity that I'm a memeber of called "Ashmax" that pays its members $22,300 every month for the rest of your life just by building a 5x5 downline in 100 days or less and with the right people like me working with you, we could make it happen.
Anyway maybe you will give it some thought and check it out by clicking on my link right here: http://ashmax.com/imcominup
It's just a thought and you can give it a try for the 1st 7 days free.
Doesn't hurt to try it since the 1st 7 days are free. Would it???
Dwight Scruggs
(435) 773-5575 (call me 24/7)
P.S.: No matter what you do, I wish you great success in your near future.

Dwight Scruggs