problem with paperclip image in index

etagwerker

Apr 8, 2010, 6:14:57 PM4/8/10
to admin_assistant
hi,

this is probably some silly mistake on my side, but i am trying a
simple example and i can't make the index show the thumb size of my
image.

here is the code: http://gist.github.com/360619

my problem is that it's showing the original sized image and i want it
to display the thumb size (100x100)

any ideas on what could be wrong?

i am using rails 2.3.4 and i followed the instructions on the
admin_assistant quick start guide.

thanks!

- ernesto

etagwerker

Apr 9, 2010, 4:40:34 PM4/9/10
to admin_assistant
after further reviewing the code, i realized that admin_assistant
wasn't considering the image_size in my code. so index was always
displaying the original size of the paperclip attachment.

i forked the project and changed some code so that one can
enter :thumb, :medium or the image_size keyword you want from your
paperclip attachment.

here is what i did:
http://github.com/etagwerker/admin_assistant/commits/master

i hope this helps if anyone runs into this issue in the future.

- ernesto

Francis Hwang

Apr 10, 2010, 4:29:26 PM4/10/10
to admin_a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ernesto,

Thanks for the commits. I'll try to look them over at some point and
add some tests so I can bring them into my master.

Francis Hwang
http://fhwang.net/