[ADMB Users] glmmADMB for R v 3.1.2?

Luke Einoder

Dec 9, 2014, 7:54:01 PM12/9/14
to us...@admb-project.org

Hi there,

Is glmmADMB available for R v 3.1.2? I had glmmADMB running perfectly on an earlier version of R but with a recent update it no longer works. Ive tried all install options listed on http://glmmadmb.r-forge.r-project.org/ with no success.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Luke

Luke Einoder, PhD | Scientist Terrestrial Fauna - Flora and Fauna Division
Dept. of Land Resource Management
CSIRO complex | 564 Vanderlin Dve | Berrimah

PO Box 496 | Palmerston | NT 0831
Ph: 08 8995 5013 |Fax: 08 8995 5099

Luke.E...@nt.gov.au

http://lrm.nt.gov.au/