Re: [ADMB Users] [Developers] ADMB source code repository moved to github

John Sibert

Jan 12, 2015, 9:29:01 PM1/12/15
to Johnoel Ancheta, ADMB Users, devel...@admb-project.org
Cloned and built without drama; Ubuntu 12.04 gcc 4.8.0 64bit

(Some previously noted harmless type conversion warnings.)

John Sibert
Emeritus Researcher, SOEST
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Honolulu HI (GMT-10)
808-294-3842 (mobile)

Visit the ADMB project http://admb-project.org/

On 01/12/2015 02:04 PM, Johnoel Ancheta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are pleased to announce that the ADMB source code repository
> has been moved to github.
>
> https://github.com/admb-project/admb/
>
> The subversion repositories are still available (read-only).
>
> http://www.admb-project.org/svn/
>
> Please contact us...@admb-project.org <mailto:us...@admb-project.org>
> for help or support.
>
> Cheers,
> johnoel

CHRIS GRANDIN

Jan 14, 2015, 12:06:10 PM1/14/15
to John Sibert, ADMB Users, devel...@admb-project.org
I built the optimized and debug versions on Windows 7 with mingw 64 bit (g++ (tdm64-2) 4.8.1) and everything worked great. The only warnings I get are the type conversions int-> long long as John mentioned.
Chris

Johnoel Ancheta

Jan 15, 2015, 6:24:58 PM1/15/15
to ADMB Users, devel...@admb-project.org
Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that the ADMB source code repository
has been moved to github.

The subversion repositories are still available (read-only).

Please contact us...@admb-project.org for help or support.

Cheers,
johnoel

Alex Campbell

Jan 22, 2015, 6:27:23 PM1/22/15
to Johnoel Ancheta, ADMB Users
Build from source using Cygwin 1.7.33 64-bit on Windows 7 goes without a hitch.

chmod u+rwx -R admb
cd admb
make
make install