Upcoming Events

David Schott

Oct 25, 2015, 10:32:24 PM10/25/15
to ADK-GVC Young Members
Howdy, group!

We have another exciting month of events coming up. Just though I'd send out a friendly reminder to check the Google Group of facebook page.

Here's a preview:
1111 Chapter Presentation
1117 YM Social Event- Frisbee After Dark
1124 YM Social Event- Warren Miller Movie
1125 Full Moon Turkey Hike
1212-13 Winter Backpacking Trip to View the Geminid Meteor Shower

Please visit adk-gvc.org for details. From there, you can subscribe to the YM Google Calendar (and any other ADK-GVC group's calendars) — especially if you don't use Facebook.
There are often last-minute updates or cancellations that don't go out by email.

See you on the trails,
David

1111 Chapter Presentation.ics
1117 YM Social Event- Frisbee After Dark.ics
1124 YM Social Event- Warren Miller Movie.ics
1125 Full Moon Turkey Hike.ics
1212-13 Winter Backpacking Trip to View the Geminid Meteor Shower.ics