This Week's Events

David Schott

Oct 12, 2015, 8:20:00 PM10/12/15
to ADK-GVC Younger Members
Hey folks!

This week is a busy one for the ADK-GVC YMs!

On Wednesday, don’t miss our Chapter’s monthly presentation.
6:30 Workshop: On Trail Emergencies
7:30 Program: The Ongoing Civil War
9:30: YM Social at The Old Toad

Friday we’re having a social event: The Amazing Maize Maze – After Dark!
We’ll meet at Long Acre Farms at 7:00, and get lost! (Blame Bethany, she’s the leader.)

Then, on Sunday, join us for a fun easy hike at Chimney Bluffs State Park. If you’ve never been there, you’re in for a treat!
We will be carpooling from the Medley Centre parking lot, near Target, at noon. Jordan will be leading.

And don’t forget, Tuesday, Oct. 27 is our Haunted Hike. Come in costume for this full-moon hike through Durand Eastman Park.
I (David) am leading this one.

Please visit the ADK-GVC Younger Members Facebook Page or ADK-GVC.org for details.
Guests are welcome to all of these events.

In case of inclement weather, will be posted on the Facebook event pages.
If you don’t use FB, please call or txt David at 314-8092 before heading out.

See you on the trails!

David Schott
Adirondack Mountain Club
Genesee Valley Chapter
Younger Members Chair

ADK C.A.R.E.S.
Conservation • Advocacy • Recreation • Environment • Stewardship

Visit us at ADK-GVC.org