Virtual Chapter Meeting THURS 4/10

Jeremy Roethel

Apr 10, 2019, 3:50:43 PM4/10/19
to ADK-GVC Young Members
Greetings everyone,

Recognizing that attending the chapter meetings can be difficult for busy schedules and life with kids, we are going to start hosting virtual chapter meetings via Zoom for both the Niagara and Genesee Valley chapters. Members and non-members alike are welcome!

Our first YM meeting is this Thursday (4/11) at 8 PM, details to connect or dial in are below. If you click on the URL (at any time!) you will be guided through setup instructions.

Among other things, we'll be discussing new outing ideas (canoe trip, rock climbing, family campout, regional YM campout), and we'll be opening up the conversation so you can share a bit about yourself, what your interests are, and offer any ideas about how our ADK community can grow and provide value

for you.

It's a great chance to connect with others and to share input for future events and activities, so if there is something you'd like to see the Young Members do, join in and let us know!

One tap mobile: +19294362866,,868820859# US (New York)

Dial in: +1 929 436 2866 US (New York) Meeting ID: 868 820 859