LOCATION CHANGE for Wednesday Paddle!

1 view

David Schott

Aug 10, 2015, 7:19:01 PM8/10/15
to ADK-GVC Younger Members, “NFG“
LOCATION CHANGE for Wednesday Paddle!

Erie Canal Boar Company
7 Liftbridge Lane, Fairport
Wednesday, August 17
6:00-8:00 p.m.

We are changing the venue for this paddle to the Erie Canal Boat Company, 7 Liftbridge Lane, Fairport, for a 2-hour paddle on the Erie Canal. We will go about 5 miles round trip. The price for rentals is now even less — $17.

After the paddle we will grab food and drinks at a nearby establishment.

Light rain won't deter us, but in case of inclement weather, we will skip the paddle and make this a social event.

Meet at 6:00, Launch at 6:30, paddle for 2 hours.

RSVP to David, at David...@rochester.rr.com or call/txt 585-314-8092 with questions.
Please Indicate:
1) ADK Member? (If there is a wait-list for rentals, ADK members have priority)
2) Are you renting or bringing your own boat?

TIP: Wear moisture-wicking clothes, and leave a spare set of clothes and a towel in your car.  Wear shoes that you don’t mind getting wet.

David Schott
Adirondack Mountain Club
Genesee Valley Chapter
Younger Members Chair

ADK C.A.R.E.S.
Conservation • Advocacy • Recreation • Environment • Stewardship

Visit us at ADK-GVC.org