Upcoming Events

David Schott

Jun 1, 2015, 7:41:16 PM6/1/15
to ADK-GVC Younger Members
Hey fellow YMs,

Hope you're having an amazing spring!

We have a load of events coming up this week and throughout the summer.
So many, in fact, that they're not all posted online yet!

• Saturday, June 6 — National Trails Day
• Monday, June 8 — Evening Bike Ride Along the Erie Canal (30 miles)
• Wednesday, June 10 — GEAR SWAP, Chapter Presentation, and YM Social
• Thursday, June 11 — Paddling on the Erie Canal, Fairport (rentals available)
• SATURDAY, JUNE 30 — ADK OUTDOOR EXPO —YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!
• Registration is now open for the 2015 Johns Brook Jamboree, in the heart of the High Peaks, August 8-15.

For more details on these events and more, visit our website, adk-gvc.org.
For the most complete listing of events, go to adk.-gvc.org/Geneseean, and view the Younger Members section.

See you on the trails, in the water, and more!

David

David Schott
Adirondack Mountain Club
Genesee Valley Chapter
Younger Members Chair

ADK C.A.R.E.S.
Conservation • Advocacy • Recreation • Environment • Stewardship

Visit us at ADK-GVC.org