Media Team Meeting Invitation

Larry Telle (gmail)

Dec 6, 2016, 4:28:10 PM12/6/16
to adk-gvc-m...@googlegroups.com, adk-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The ADK gvc media team is having a status and review session next Thursday 12/15. The Media Team provides guidance and makes decisions on many of the electronic medias that our club uses.
  1. We can always use some additional help,
  2. We're also looking for input from others, I'm sure there is better ways to do some things than we are currently doing.
  3. We also want others to understand our process so we don't lose the methodology we currently have.

Please join us next Thursday 12/15 at 7 pm
Contact Larry (sunda...@adk-gvc.org) or Lin (webm...@adk-gvc.org
for meeting location, that hasn't been made yet.
Larry