Upcoming Events

1 view

David Schott

Jul 19, 2015, 7:26:14 PM7/19/15
to ADK-GVC Younger Members
Hey folks!

If you haven't checked our calendar or Facebook page lately, you may be missing out on some great events!

I just posted two new ones…
• Monday, July 27 (RAIN DATE: Wednesday, July 29)— YM Evening Bike Ride Along the Genesee & Erie Canal II, 6:00pm-8:30pm
• Wednesday, August 12: YM Paddle: Play In The Bay, 6-8:30pm

I'll be adding more to the calendar shortly. As always, if you have suggestions for events, please share them.
If you'd like to lead an event, please contact me. I'd be glad to help you!

See you on the trails, in the water, and everywhere else outdoors,
David

David Schott
Adirondack Mountain Club
Genesee Valley Chapter
Younger Members Chair

ADK C.A.R.E.S.
Conservation • Advocacy • Recreation • Environment • Stewardship
Visit us at ADK-GVC.org