CORRECTION — The Outdoor Expo is June 13.
(Thanks to Ian for the catch!)
Hey fellow YMs,
Hope you're having an amazing spring!
We have a load of events coming up this week and throughout the summer.
So many, in fact, that they're not all posted online yet!
• Saturday, June 6 — National Trails Day
• Monday, June 8 — Evening Bike Ride Along the Erie Canal (30 miles)
• Wednesday, June 10 — GEAR SWAP, Chapter Presentation, and YM Social
• Thursday, June 11 — Paddling on the Erie Canal, Fairport (rentals available)
• SATURDAY, JUNE 13 — ADK OUTDOOR EXPO —YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!
• Registration is now open for the 2015 Johns Brook Jamboree, in the heart of the High Peaks, August 8-15.
For more details on these events and more, visit our website, adk-gvc.org
For the most complete listing of events, go to adk.-gvc.org/Geneseean
, and view the Younger Members section.
See you on the trails, in the water, and more!
Adirondack Mountain Club
Genesee Valley Chapter
Younger Members Chair
Conservation • Advocacy • Recreation • Environment • Stewardship
Visit us at ADK-GVC.org