CORRECTION – YM Paddle Location change

David Schott

Aug 10, 2015, 7:46:02 PM8/10/15
to ADK-GVC Younger Members, “NFG“
I wrote the wrong date in my previous email.
It is still this Wednesday, August 12
Sorry for the confusion.
–David

Corrected version of message below…

LOCATION CHANGE for Wednesday Paddle!

Erie Canal Boar Company
7 Liftbridge Lane, Fairport
Wednesday, August 12
6:00-8:00 p.m.

We are changing the venue for this paddle to the Erie Canal Boat
Company, 7 Liftbridge Lane, Fairport, for a 2-hour paddle on the Erie
Canal. We will go about 5 miles round trip. The price for rentals is
now even less — $17.

After the paddle we will grab food and drinks at a nearby establishment.

Light rain won't deter us, but in case of inclement weather, we will
skip the paddle and make this a social event.

Meet at 6:00, Launch at 6:30, paddle for 2 hours.

RSVP to David, at David...@rochester.rr.com or call/txt
585-314-8092 with questions.
Please Indicate:
1) ADK Member? (If there is a wait-list for rentals, ADK members have
priority)
2) Are you renting or bringing your own boat?

TIP: Wear moisture-wicking clothes, and leave a spare set of clothes
and a towel in your car. Wear shoes that you don’t mind getting wet.