Monday July 12 paddle - Irondequoit creek

peg jacobs

Jul 10, 2021, 8:36:56 AM7/10/21
to ADK google group
Goodmorning fellow paddlers.  Just a reminder that this week's paddle is at Irondequoit Creek not Hemlock Lake! (Hemlock Lake - S is a muddy, mucky mess and unable to paddle there)  Meeting at LaSalle Park to launch our boats for a 10:00 paddle.  If the bay is calm and some folks want to paddle there, that might be a possibility.   I know the girls are watching the weather and if there is a need to cancel will do so by 8:30 that morning.  Hopefully will see you Monday.

*The paddle that is currently on the calendar for July 15th will be changed to the 22nd.  This is a paddle on the Genesee River (from Charlotte) up to the falls.  Should be a nice one!!  With questions contact Rich at 503-7405 or richard.dav...@gmail.com