Monday Paddle - May 24

Marcia B Barrett

May 19, 2021, 1:41:51 AM5/19/21
to ADK-GVC Waterways
Hi paddlers,

We’ve had a slight change in our paddle for Monday.  Originally we were supposed to go to Oak Orchard, but our leader Peg Jacobs, had to go out of town to meet her new granddaughter who arrived 3 weeks early! All are doing well.

Instead Laurel will lead a paddle across the south end of Honeoye Lake and into the inlet. This is a really nice paddle which some of us did a couple weeks ago - it's well worth doing again!!!

Meet at the DEC boat launch at the south end of Honeoye Lake for an "on the water" at 11:00.

Directions:  Just past the village of Hemlock (rt 15A) turn left onto Rt. 21A.  This will take you through the village of Honeoye.  Turn right after the school (I beleive it is E. Lake Rd)  Drive to almost the end of the lake....watch for NY state boat launch signs on right.   Upon arriving you will stop at the kiosk and if you are over 60 scan your drivers license  so you do not have to pay for parking.

As much as possible COVID plans will be observed:  if  you need to be near other paddlers put on your mask.
Paddle in small groups and not too close to each other.
Handsanitizer will be available
A sign in sheet will be available or you are welcome to bring one already signed

See you on the water!

Marcia