Fwd: 7/8/2021 Thursday morning paddle - Hemlock Lake

1 view

rick richmond

Jul 5, 2021, 8:30:08 AM7/5/21
to peg jacobs, ADK google group

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: barb brenner <bjabr...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 5:54 AM
Subject: 7/8/2021 Thursday morning paddle - Hemlock Lake
To: rick richmond <richard.dav...@gmail.com>, Betty and Jim Bird <jbir...@rochester.rr.com>, <franc...@yahoo.com>, Priscilla Kaufman <priscilla...@gmail.com>, susan lerner <lerner...@gmail.com>, Annette LaMay <annett...@hotmail.com>
Cc: peg jacobs <cano...@hotmail.com>

Good Morning Thursday paddlers,

The announcement of this paddle is short notice, so I am emailing you directly with the information while the calendar posting is in process.  I was hoping we could paddle on Sterling Creek but until the water level rises, that paddle location is not an option.  So let's paddle on Hemlock lake this Thursday morning ... details are below.  Drop me an email if you would like to join the paddle.  Rick and Peg, please feel free to email this information out to other paddlers.  Thanks - Barb.

North end of Hemlock Lake
WHEN

Thursday, July 8, 2021, 9:30am – 12:30pm EDT

LOCATION
North end of Hemlock Lake
REGIONGenesee Valley Region
TYPEChapter Outings
TRIP RATINGC/C+
LEADERBarb Brenner
CONTACT PHONE5855207484
CONTACT EMAILbjabr...@gmail.com
DESCRIPTION

Meet at the Hemlock Lake north boat launch site in time to be on the water at 9:30am.  Bring lunch, change of clothes, clothes suitable for the weather, and water and snacks. PFDs must be worn. We'll paddle for approximately 3 hours around Hemlock Lake.   Average pace about 3 mph. Group size limited to 10. Please send me an email at bjabr...@gmail.com, if you plan to attend. I will send an email by 7:30am the morning of the paddle if there is a change in plans or cancellation.