Region: Genesee Valley Region
Type: Chapter Outings
Posted by: Genesee Valley Chapter
Trip rating: C
Leader: Jill Nichols
Contact Phone: 5857388386
Contact Email: jillbn...@gmail.com
We'll hike the river path to the boardwalk over the Genesee River for a 2hour- 4 mile hike. This is a flat trail. We will hike up to Turning point park and return the same way. If weather permits, we can pursue Abbotts or a socially distanced picnic lunch by Lake Ontario. Email the hike leader to inquire. See you Thursday.
While some restrictions have been lifted, in order to maximize the safety and well-being of all hikers during the COVID-19 Pandemic, ADK has put in place some Guidelines which you must agree to and follow if you participate in ADK hikes.
1. You must bring a mask and wear it anytime you are within six feet of anyone who does not live in your household. Please also bring hand sanitizer.
2.If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, you will not attend any ADK hike:
• Do you currently have any symptoms of a respiratory infection (including cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, or loss of taste/smell)?
• Have you had any of the above symptoms in the past 14 days?
• Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
• Have you had contact with any confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case within the last 14 days?
• Are you feeling ill today?
3. Groups cannot be more than 25 people.
4. You will not share gear, food, water or anything else.
5. You understand that you will encounter people in the parks and on the trails who are not wearing masks and it will be up to you to maintain social distance.
6. You must read and sign the “club’s NEW release of liability form”. You may sign a copy of it provided by the leader.
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO HIKE WITHOUT A MASK AND A SIGNED LIABILITY RELEASE FORM.
Invitation from Google Calendar
You are receiving this email at the account adkgvc...@gmail.com because you are subscribed for notifications on calendar Adirondack Mountain Club|Genesee Valley Chapter.
To stop receiving these emails, please log in to https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for this calendar.
Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn More.