Hike (Sunday) Bristols Hills Branch of the FLT
Region: Finger Lakes Region
Type: Chapter Outings
Posted by: Genesee Valley Chapter
Trip rating: C/C+
Leader: Reinhard Gsellmeier
Contact Phone: 5854788880
Contact Email: gsel...@gmail.com
While some restrictions have been lifted, in order to maximize the safety and well-being of all hikers during the COVID-19 Pandemic, ADK has put in place some Guidelines which you must agree to and follow if you participate in ADK dayhikes.
1. You must bring a mask and wear it anytime you are within six feet of anyone who does not live in your household. Please also bring hand sanitizer.
2. If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, you will not attend any ADK dayhike:
• Do you currently have any symptoms of a respiratory infection (including cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, or loss of taste/smell)?
• Have you had any of the above symptoms in the past 14 days?
• Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
• Have you had contact with any confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case within the last 14 days?
• Are you feeling ill today?
3. Groups can not be more than 25 people.
4. You will not share gear, food, water or anything else.
5. You understand that you will encounter people in the parks and on the trails who are not wearing masks and it will be up to you to maintain social distance.
6. You must read and sign the “club’s NEW release of liability form”. You may sign it and bring it to the hike OR email the signed form (scanned or digital) back to the hike leader. The link for the “club’s release of liability form” is at the bottom of this description or can be found on the right-hand side of the Hiking page on the ADK website.
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO HIKE WITHOUT A MASK AND A SIGNED LIABILITY RELEASE FORM.
We will hike a section of the Bristol Hills Branch of the Finger Lakes Trail (Map B1), from West Hollow Rd. (Ontario Co. Rd. 33) to a viewpoint just beyond Cleveland Hill, summiting Cleveland Hill along the way. Meet at the small parking area located on the west side of W. Hollow Rd. (Co. Rd. 33), approximately 2 miles south of Co. Rd. 34. Meet at the parking lot at 8:45 AM, and we will start hiking at 9:00 AM. The hike should take approximately 3 hours. Please bring enough water, a snack if you like, and rain gear as conditions dictate. No dogs are allowed on this hike. For more information contact Reinhard Gsellmeier at GSEL...@gmail.com
Invitation from Google Calendar
You are receiving this email at the account adkgvc...@gmail.com because you are subscribed for notifications on calendar Adirondack Mountain Club|Genesee Valley Chapter.
To stop receiving these emails, please log in to https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for this calendar.
Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn More.