Fwd: Orientation for Competitive Examinations in Life Sciences (OCELS-21)

चेतन Chetan

May 17, 2021, 10:57:55 PM5/17/21
to adi...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: vivek parkar <parka...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May, 2021, 7:57 pm
Subject: Orientation for Competitive Examinations in Life Sciences (OCELS-21)

We are glad to inform you that after successful completion of ConCEPTS (for PG Physics students) and COWCE-21 workshops (for PG Chemistry students) https://www.youtube.com/c/INYASYouTube/playlists, we are coming with a similar Web based workshop "Orientation for Competitive Examinations in Life Sciences (OCELS-21)" for PG Life Science students. It is jointly being organised by Association of Teachers in Biological Sciences (ATBS) in collaboration with Indian National Young Academy of Sciences (INYAS) during 6-13 June 2021. Competitive exams like NET, SET, GATE etc. are stepping stones for MSc students to define their career path in research or teaching positions. This online workshop will give problem solving skills in each of the subtopics of Life Science by expert resource persons followed by online assessments.
Target participants : Current / Past PG (Life Science) students

Register before 3rd March on : https://forms.gle/qceHuQYTFZUuJjm5A

For any enquiries write to : inya...@gmail.com

Please see the attached flyer for further details and feel free to forward the message to target participants so that they can register before the last date.

Regards,
Vivek Parkar, Jayavant Gunjakar, Vikram Vishal
Co-ordinators from INYAS
OCELS-21_6-13June2021.jpg
OCELS-21_6-13June2021.pdf