Dewey Square sing this Friday at noon

Jeff Keller

Nov 16, 2011, 11:58:00 PM11/16/11
to Dewey Square Ad Hoc Chorus
Hi, folks --
We'll be meeting again this Friday; details same as before. I haven't
had as much time this week for planning or responding to emails, but
we will have more booklets this time.
Our following meeting is Sunday 11/27, also at noon.

Most of the basic information is on the wiki:
http://wiki.occupyboston.org/wiki/Sing
One of the pages linked there is for discussion; feel free to put
comments and suggestions there if you like, and feel free to add stuff
to the song list.

If there are particular songs you'd like to sing or could help lead,
please let me know!

Incidentally, I don't want people to feel constrained by the booklet,
it's just that I figure it's easier to sing over the background noise
if everyone is singing the same words.

I'd like to get more people leading if we can. And if you're on the
outer part of the circle, do encourage passers-by to join in!

And here's a song I'd like to try as soon as some of us can learn it:
http://wiki.occupyboston.org/wiki/They%27re_Taking_It_Away

Other notes:
* The next meeting of the Cambridge Peace Chorus is this Thursday,
7-8:30. I think it's in Porter Square; for details, contact Brenda
Steinberg <brendas...@gmail.com>.
--Jeff

Marie Manis

Nov 17, 2011, 8:01:29 AM11/17/11
to jeff keller, adhoc...@googlegroups.com
For those of you who can join, there is a nationwide march today beginning at 4:00 at Dewey Sq.  Thanks, Marie

See info below:

On Thursday, November 17th, you will be a part of history. In Boston and across the country, thousands of people just like you are standing up for the 99% as part of a national day of action.

We just wanted to send you a quick reminder of the details of tomorrow's march.

The march begins at Dewey Square (across from South Station) and will proceed to the N Washington Street bridge. Marchers will gather at 4:00 PM.

Several buses will be available to and from the march. Click here to see a full schedule of bus locations and times.

The more people that join us tomorrow, the more powerful our voice will be. Can you bring a friend to stand up for Boston? Click here to share this event with your friends and family.

See you tomorrow!
Nora
http://action.massuniting.org