Logging gem version in Adhearsion 2.6.X

Giorgio Bianchi

Apr 20, 2017, 12:15:13 PM4/20/17
to Adhearsion
Hi guys,
I'd like to require Google Cloud Speech gem in my project but it requires Logging gem to 2.0 version.
Adhearsion 2.6.X requires Logging gem to 1.8 version.
Adhearsion 3 requires Logging gem to 2.0 version.
Could this dependency be updated also in Adhearsion 2.6.X?
Thanks for your support!
Giorgio

Luca Pradovera

Apr 20, 2017, 12:30:48 PM4/20/17
to adhea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I see no reason why that should not work, but could you please try bumping the dependency on the 2.6 branch and checking the specs still pass, then submitting a PR?

Thanks!

Luca

Giorgio Bianchi

Apr 21, 2017, 4:36:13 AM4/21/17