OutboundCall.originate terminates call on AMI redirect

Andrius Kairiukstis

Jan 19, 2017, 4:45:45 PM1/19/17
to Adhearsion
I have simple originate command, that do some business logic and bridges two users:

          call = Adhearsion::OutboundCall.originate source,
            controller: Adhearsion::CallController::ClickToDial, controller_metadata: metadata,
            timeout: params.extension_timeout,
            from: callerid

At the same time, I have another controllers with IVR and ask command. I redirect some calls there, but adhearsion immediately terminate them

It is possible to specify some option, similar to 'openended' in routes.rb, to skip hangup?