Using JMeter to run load test on a ADF application

Cris37784

Feb 13, 2017, 8:25:40 AM2/13/17
to ADF Enterprise Methodology Group
Hi, friends. Help with load testing ADF application. Started the variables, but in Debug sampler shows that no variables are assigned values,
respectively, in the request, for example _adf. ctrl-state = a variable without a value. What could be the problem? Enclose the values of variables.

JMeterVariables:
JMeterThread.last_sample_ok=true
JMeterThread.pack=org.apache.jmeter.threads.SamplePackage@7bc8f6
START.HMS=103327
START.MS=1486798407079
START.YMD=20170211
TESTSTART.MS=1486894690257
adf.ctrl-state=
afrLoop=
afrWindowId=
javax.faces.ViewState=
jsessionId=
unique=
vConnectTimeout=15000
vContextRoot=HrDemo-ViewController-context-root
vProtocol=http
vResponseTimeout=20000
vServerName=localhost
vServerPort=7101

adf.ctrl-state
_adf.ctrl-state=([-_0-9A-Za-z!]{10,13})
afrLoop
_afrLoop=([-_0-9A-Za-z]{13,17})
afrWindowId
window.name='([-_0-9A-Za-z!]{10,13})'
javax.faces.ViewState
<input type="hidden" name="javax\.faces\.ViewState" value="!(.+?)">
jsessionId
;jsessionid=([-_0-9A-Za-z!]{62,63})

John Flack

Feb 13, 2017, 8:33:26 AM2/13/17
to ADF Enterprise Methodology Group
Moderator Hat on ...
Normally, I would ask the poster to ask this question on the OTN JDeveloper and ADF Forum, and he still might want to do that.  But I allowed the post because JMeter and other automated testing tools is a topic we might want to discuss in more general terms.  So, if you'd like to give some specific help, fine, but what I'd like to see is a good discussion about testing of ADF applications.  Hope you all can rise to the challenge.

John Flack
Lead Moderator
ADF EMG