org.adfemg.audits.extension12c - Java 7 version

Karl Henselin

Oct 17, 2018, 2:44:57 PM10/17/18
to ADF Enterprise Methodology Group
Is it possible to get the full source for the extension listed here:

https://adfaudit.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADFAUDIT/pages/39635282/Downloads

org.adfemg.audits.extension12c-src.zip

I need to compile it to target java 7 instead of 8 so that it works with my 12.1.3 ADF project.

The link that I found doesn't have the jws, jpr, or pom.xml that would allow me to compile it.

I don't know how to contact Richard Olrichs directly.

Or, if someone knows where I can get an archived version of
that was compiled before the 12.2.1 stuff was added in, that would work for me too.

I get all kinds of errors like this:

INFO: Oct 17, 2018 10:52:07 AM oracle.jdeveloper.audit.extension.Definition log INFO: SEVERE: jar:/file:/oracle/jdeveloper12c/Middleware/Oracle_Home/jdeveloper/jdev/extensions/org.adfemg.audits.extension12c.jar!/META-INF/extension.xml:203: Analyzer org.adfemg.audits.adfviewcontroller.components.PageComponentsAnalyzer ignored because it could not be created: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/adfemg/audits/adfviewcontroller/components/PageComponentsAnalyzer : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 INFO: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/adfemg/audits/adfviewcontroller/components/PageComponentsAnalyzer : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

I thought it might be in the github stuff at
but I don't think that it is.
I was able to find the ojaudit 2.0 source there at (https://github.com/adfemg/sonarqube-ojaudit/releases/tag/2.0) , but that doesn't contain the extension source.

Thanks,
Karl

Alexis Lopez

Oct 17, 2018, 6:50:54 PM10/17/18
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
Hi, ADF EMG Audit Rules Extension source code is available in Bitbucket:

Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to the ADF Enterprise Methodology Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology). To unsubscribe send email to adf-methodolo...@googlegroups.com

All content to the ADF EMG lies under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). Any content sourced must be attributed back to the ADF EMG with a link to the Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ADF Enterprise Methodology Group" group.

Richard Olrichs

Oct 18, 2018, 9:40:22 AM10/18/18
to ADF Enterprise Methodology Group
Hi Karl,

Alexis is correct, you can find everything on bitbucket.
Unlike with the XML Data Control, we did not work on a branch for the audit rules, so you will have to re-compile your code manually and maybe revert some commits.

Good luck,
Richard