ORDER QUALITY--Quaalude,METHADONE,NEMBUTAL,ACTAVIS,OXYCOTIN, XANAX, OPANA, VALIUM ,HYDROCODONE,-etc

Amazon Supply

Feb 2, 2016, 7:21:53 AM2/2/16
to aderall
We are suppliers and exporters of high quality variety of Prescription pain killers, pain relief and
pain anxiety and others Medicines available for sale at affordable prices in both large and small
quantities worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and discrete. We are ready to sell
minimum quantities and large deliveries to the world of our product. variety of pain killers, pain
relief and pain anxiety available for sale at affordable prices.We do offer all our drugs at a
discrete and discount prices for all our Costumers who buy in bulk. Good prices! Fast delivery!

For fast response.

We offer:
- Good quality Meds.
- Good and affordable prices.
- Fast and Reliable delivery -Tracking Available!
- Various shipping option (Overnight and Airmail).
- No Prescription Required!
- Buy Direct and Save Time and Money!
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed !

Contact:Dr Madoc and Newton
Email amazon.protiens_ltd(at)yahoo.com

Below is a list of some of our product

Nembutal ; powder,liquid and pills forms .
Actavis Promethazine with Codeine purple cough syrup
Nembutal
Xanx
Klonopin
Ativan
Valum
Oxycotin
Roxicodone
Percocert
Fentalyn patches
Quaalude

Overnight shipping within USA,
to Australia,Canada, UK, Germany, Sweden ,SPAIN New Zealand, Etc.

WE HAVE ABOUT 400 DIFFERENT PRODUCTS IN STOCK

Delivery & quality Guaranteed 100%.
Express Delivery Available with UPS,FedEx,EMS..DHL

Contact:Dr Madoc and Newton
Email amazon.protiens_ltd(at)yahoo.com
Thanks For You are all welcome
Dr Madoc and Newton