ADEPT 0.50.0 is released.

Jim

May 1, 2013, 10:54:42 PM5/1/13
to adept-us...@googlegroups.com

chaim vman

May 2, 2013, 5:37:06 AM5/2/13
to adept-us...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Jim,
Every now and then one of our FAEs comes up with a "how do i find/check/..etc." and in most cases I tell them to use ADEPT or just show them what they were looking for ...
Just a thought, Are you going to distribute tcl based adept for vivado?

Chaim

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Jim <jim...@gmail.com> wrote:

--

---

chaim vman

May 2, 2013, 6:56:56 AM5/2/13
to adept-user-group
maybe i mixed the old version with the new ,but it seems the batch file points to 14.4

Chaim

Jim

May 30, 2013, 10:16:00 PM5/30/13
to adept-us...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the delay. I fixed the batch file so it now points to 14.5. You can get v0.50.1 from http://sites.google.com/site/adepthome/

Jim

May 30, 2013, 10:19:58 PM5/30/13
to adept-us...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chaim,

Glad that you find ADEPT useful.

As a first step to support Vivado, I added a new feature "Export Pin LOC to XDC" so users can read in a .ucf and convert it to .xdc for Vivado. You can get v0.50.1 from http://sites.google.com/site/adepthome/

Please let me know if there are specific features you would like to see Vivado support in ADEPT so I can start migrating more functions to Vivado.

Cheers,
Jim